WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost any thing you can imagine. Over 25 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home”.
I’ll help you figure out what you want your site to do – get it up and running – make it look really good – and then show you how easy it is to manage, add and edit your own content (if you like). I have access to some really great professional premium themes we can start with to build from and edit until you have an outstanding website. There is tons of extra help available if you need it; Youtube videos, online tutorials, and forums. I’m going to be there if you need help – call, email or text.
Five reasons to use WordPress for your small business website:[fancy_list style=”circle_arrow”]
- SEO – Word Press provides great search engine optimization (SEO) right out of the box. There are a few tweaks you need to make, but there are many SEO benefits that Word Press provides for free.
- Content – it is easy to update content on your website with out knowing HTML. If you hate the idea of having to learn to use a complex HTML editor tool like Dreamweaver? Do you want to make a small change to your web site? Once Word Press is set up for you, you can easily create new pages or edit existing pages using a simple rich text editor.
- Extensions – There are tons of developers creating themes and plug-ins – free design themes, the ability to extend your website with polls, contact forms, ratings or hundreds of other cool features with out having to hire a web developer.
- Support – If you have a problem, or want to add custom features, it is easy to find support and developers who can help.
- One-click-installation – Quick installs are provided by many hosting providers, including Bluehost, HostGator, 1and1 and GoDaddy
Visit WordPress.org for more information.